It was an exciting week full of new beginnings and letting go of the past. Here’s what I learned this week.
- This is the Year of the Dragon in the Chinese calendar. I was born in the year of the dragon so there has to be something good in that.
- I’m ready Julia Child’s My Life in France (affiliate link) for the second time and am totally struck at her devotion to her cookbook. Didn’t pick that up the first time. Very inspiring!
- How powerful our thoughts are not only in our success but in managing our challenges.
- Listening to Josh Kraft speak yesterday about the importance of community involvement that “we survive on the dependence of others”(Dalai Lama).
- He also shared this bit of wisdom from Margaret Mead –the first indication of the formation of a society is the discovery of a healed human femur. Why? Because this means that someone had to show compassion to stay with this person until they were healed.
Not many business discoveries this week,but there will be time for that.