It was a roller coaster type of week. After all the incredible things the first week of the year,I felt a few more dips this week. Well,anyway,here’s what I learned:
- Zoho CRM is an amazing tool to manage your leads and prospects. Kept me on track this week.
- We need to be more aware of the world around us,as Peter Shankman shared in his blog.
- The perception of America from a travel show host from another country can be eye-opening.
- Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor’s story,My Stroke of Insight (affiliate link) is amazing!
- People from all over the country are interested in my Intuitive Goal Setting free tele-workshop next week. Cool!
- I need to get back into yoga. Starting again on Monday. Gotta make that mind body connection stronger.
- Pictures falling off the wall and music showing up can be more than annoyances.
- How important an editorial calendar is for content marketing.
What was your one big ah-ha this week?