In the world of what can be never ending work for small businesses,Jen Vondenbrink offers solutions and systems to simplify every day processes,increase sales,increase customer satisfaction while showing owners how to refocus on their personal goals.
Jen brings over 25 years of entrepreneurial and corporate experience with companies such as Toyota and Starbucks to each client. Be warned…she’s not a one sized fits all consultant,coach or trainer. She collaborates with her clients to find the unique solutions for their individual challenges.
Her philosophy is build on the premise:“Companies don’t change –people change.”
Jen has over 15 years of speaking to organizations and associations nationwide. Her current most requested topics are:Breaking the Outbound Habit,Engage Your Fans For A Lifetime,Strategic Social Media. In 2012 she was the featured speaker for The Women’s Link with Leaving a Legacy –Get Back to What’s Important.
Contact Jen about speaking to your organization.
Jen is the author of The New Main Street,an e-book for small business owners on the marketing shift to the internet and what they can do to be part of it. Her upcoming sequel –Breaking the Outbound Habit is due to be completed Winter 2013. In addition she’s working on a third book –The Inspire Entrepreneur due to be completed Summer 2012.
Jen’s passion is to see an “ah-ha”moment in action. She regularly conducts public workshops and teleseminars. All are live so she can “catch the inspiration”in the moment. She also produces and delivers training programs for organizations on social media strategy building,personal development and productivity.
Jen also offers semi-private training sessions for a minimum of 4 people. Choose a topic,gather a few friends,and Jen will come to you for a personalized 90 minute training on social media,productivity,personal development,etc. Contact Jen for more information on the small group training program.
A Bit More…
Jen is the owner of Life Simplified,a small business consulting firm based in Massachusetts focused on helping entrepreneurs find personal and professional balance while growing their business.
Her newest community which debuted in Spring 2012 the Life Simplified Cafe on Facebook. Here entrepreneurs can gather to collaborate,take mini courses and exchange ideas to grow their businesses.
Next?…you’ll have to stay tuned!
Contact Jen for more information.
What Has Jen Done?
- Regular Blog contributor for the Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce
- April 2012 Featured Speaker for The Women’s Link
- January 2012 Featured Kick-off Blogger on BlogHer.com (re-invention series)
- Regular contributor to Patch.com
- Wrote The New Main Street
- Won the 2010 Executive Director’s Award from the Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce
- Spoken to over 50 organizations. For more details check out the Speaking Page.
- Regular blogger since 2008
- Started Life Simplified in 2007
- Worked at Starbucks Coffee Company for 10 years in Boston and Seattle.
- I own Life Simplified.
- I am on the Board of Directors for the Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce.
- I am the Social Media Specialist for the Tri-Town Chamber of Commerce.
- I am an organizing partner of the Not Business As Usual Conference.
- I write for the Mansfield Patch.com.
- I am an affiliate for Amazon.com.
- I am an affiliate for Hootsuite.
- I am an affiliate for Hay House.