Getting started using social media?
Taken lots of workshop...still confused?
Social media, including social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, blogs and websites have all dramatically changed in the last five years.
If you are using traditional marketing methods, and aren't seeing results could mean your customers have gone to the internet.
According to researchers at HubSpot - 98% purchaser are starting their search on Google.
After two years of conducting workshops on social media, we're thrilled to offer a unique Social Media Home Study program. We've taken the information our workshop participants have told us repeatedly that has made a difference in their businesses.
Sounds great...but I never retain all the information I get with these things!
We hear you! That's why you'll receive 8 hours of recorded material (on CD) and a hard copy workbook with the same content along with activities after each unit. (No downloading required!) As a bonus, you'll also receive a learner's guide with tips on the best way to use and retain the information.
So What's Included?
We're glad you asked...
- 8 hours of recorded material on CD's that can be used in the car, office or downloaded to your computer. We'll be covering topics such as:
- Converting Fans To Customers
- Creating Compelling Content In Your Social Network
- Social Media Time Management - a huge request from our workshop participants
- Inbound versus Outbound MarketingWe've also included excerpts from our social media interviews where you'll hear experts talk about social media tools, marketing tactics and search engine optimization. Sprinkled throughout will be testimonials from actual business people who have grown their businesses using social media.
- A comprehensive workbook with transcripts from the recorded information, notes sections and activities associated with each unit. This is a true workbook that will become a resource you'll constantly go back to for new information.
- A new learner's pamphlet. This will give you some guidance on how to maximize your experience.